- Ground floor office suite
- Air conditioning to majority of offices
- Offices benefit from a kitchen
- Small enclosed outside seating area
- Located on pedestrianised walkway
- Town centre location
- Wall mounted perimeter trunking
- No rates payable for small businesses
Yeovil is located on the south eastern boundary of Somerset, adjacent to the Dorset border, allowing for good transport links with the A303 as well as the A30 and A37 that run through the town. There are two mainline railway stations with direct routes to London. Yeovil is a major regional centre with a resident population of approx. 41,000 serving a further catchment population of around 120,000 within a 20 mile radius. The property is located on the pedestrianised Waterloo Lane in Yeovil town centre.
A town centre ground floor part air conditioned office suite. The suite comprises 2 offices with the benefit of a kitchen/staff room. There is a small enclosed outside seating area.
Leasehold. A new lease is offered on terms to be agreed.Viewing
By appointment with Chesters Harcourt