- Substantial town centre property
- Formerly a public house
- Landmark building close to Waitrose
- and a children's nursery
- In need of modernisation/refurbishment
- Extensive cellular accommodation
- Change to shop/cafe/pub/off/industrial
- In all some 3,340 sq ft
- Planning use class E
The property is centrally located within Bridport on one of the main arterial roads. It is a short walk from all usual town centre amenities. Other occupiers in close proximity include Waitrose.
The property comprises a former public house which was most recently used as a day nursery. The property is of period construction and design comprising a series of interlinked rooms on ground, first and second floor levels. A plan of the property is attached. At the rear of the property is a large garden/yard.